New production – The Trench at Bodmin – 2018
The Trench Bodmin is an immersive theatre project for 2018 by Collective Arts, Cornwall’s Regimental Museum and Bodmin and Wenford Railway.
Full details and Ticket information can be found on the project’s own website, www.thetrenchbodmin.co.uk
Cornwall Theatre from Collective Arts Ltd.
Cornwall Theatre company Collective Arts Ltd. has an excellent reputation in delivering large-scale outdoor epic theatrical experiences, alongside its touring theatre. The company prides itself in acting as a catalyst for communities to explore their own artistic endeavours. It works with freelance performers and practitioners, with relevant project knowledge and experience relating to specific productions. One of our main aims is to promote Cornish culture and heritage. We aim to increase awareness and appreciation of Cornish culture and heritage by celebrating and interpreting our past.
Collective Arts Ltd. began life as The Cornish Theatre Collective. The company was founded by visionary director Dominic Knutton. He was a highly respected all-rounder in the world of theatre, directing productions throughout the UK. Although he had great success touring a wide variety of plays, his greatest achievements will probably be the UK premiere and five subsequent tours of Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist, and directing the Ordinalia Miracle play cycles in St Just-in-Penwith between 2000-2004. Phil Innes took over the reins following Dom’s death, and Jason Squibb is now the current Artistic Director.
You can find out more about the Company’s past work by visiting the Past Work page.
The Company Objectives are:
- To educate the public in the arts of theatre and drama of all kinds.
- To bring high quality productions to the public using all means of theatrical, film and other recorded media.
- To devise and deliver educational workshops to accompany said productions.
- To provide a forum within which professional artists can practice and develop their skills.
- To promote Cornish culture and other relevant contemporary issues through said arts for the people of Cornwall and beyond.